SPECIAL OFFER for CCB(Asia) Credit Cardmembers!
From 1 Aug to 31 Aug 2020, CCB(Asia) Credit Cardmembers can enjoy up to 24% discount at ZALORA.
|Discount||Eligible users||Promo Code||Single net transaction amount|
|24% off||CCB(Asia) Visa Credit Cardembers||CCBVISA||HKD699 or above|
|22% off||CCB(Asia) MasterCard and UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Cardmembers||CCB22||HKD599 or above|
Remarks: Offers are applicable to regular priced and/or discounted items on ZALORA Website and APP
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Terms & Conditions
- Offers are only available for cardmembers (“Cardmembers”, “you”) of Credit Cards (except Business Card) (“Eligible Card(s)”) issued by China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited (“Bank”) during the promotion period stated in our promotional material (“Promotion Period”). Cardmembers are required to settle the bill by Eligible Cards to be entitled to the Offers.
- The Promotion Period is from August 1, 2020 (Hong Kong Time 00:00:00) to August 31, 2020 (Hong Kong Time 23:59:00) (both dates inclusive).
- Cardmembers are required to enter the promotional code ‘CCBVISA’ before checkout by using Visa Credit Card, can enjoy 24% off upon a single net transaction of HKD699 (“Offer 1”); Cardmembers are required to enter the promotional code ‘CCB22’ before checkout by using Mastercard and UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card, can enjoy 22% off upon a single net transaction of HKD599 (“Offer 2”). Offers are applicable to regular-priced and/or discounted items on www.zalora.com.hk (Website & APP) only.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion codes.
- Offers are not applicable to certain excluded brands as set out at www.zalora.com.hk/faq-non-sale/.
- The Terms of Service set out at www.zalora.com.hk/terms-of-service/ shall apply to all uses of the Offers.
- The Bank and ZALORA HONG KONG (“Merchant”) reserve the right to amend these terms and condition or to cancel the Offers at any time.
- The Merchant may invalidate or suspend any use of the Offers if it suspects any misuse, fraud or unlawful activity or in the event of any technical malfunction or unavailability of the www.zalora.com.hk website/APP.
- In the event of disputes, the decision of the Bank and the Merchant shall be final and binding.