ZALORA x Hang Seng Credit Card
Up to 25% Off
|Purchase of HKD600 or above,
regular-priced & discounted items
|Hang Seng VISA Card||25% off + 5% Cashback*||HSB1212|
|Other Hang Seng Credit Cards||22% off||22HSB|
*5%Cashback is valid until 31 st December 2020. For Cashback terns and conditions, please refer to https://support.zalora.com.hk/hc/en-us/articles/900001872086
Up to 80% off markdowns on selected items
Terms & Conditions for "Up to 25% off at ZALORA":
- Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period is valid from 1 December 2020 - 31 January 2021, both dates inclusive ("Promotion Period").
- Customers must settle the payment with Hang Seng Credit Card, Affinity Card, Commercial Card,
Corporate Card or Spending Card (excluding Hang Seng USD Visa Gold Card, Renminbi Credit Card,
UnionPay Renminbi Diamond Commercial Card and Private Label Card) ("Eligible Credit
enjoy the following Offers during the promotion period:
Offer 1) Single net purchase of HK$600 or above with Hang Seng VISA Credit Card and enter the promotion code "HSB1212" upon checkout can enjoy 25% off and an extra 5% cashback from 1 to 31 December 2020
Offer 2) Single net purchase of HK$600 or above with Other Hang Seng Credit Cards and enter the promotion code "22HSB" upon checkout can enjoy 22% off
- Offers are provided by ZALORA (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Merchant") and is applicable to the Merchant designated website at www.zalora.com.hk and mobile APP. 5% cashback offer is valid till 31 December 2020. For Cashback Terms and Conditions, please refer to https://support.zalora.com.hk/hc/en-us/articles/900001872086.
- Offers are applicable to regular-priced and discounted items but not applicable to items on "Non- sale Brands List" and "Sold by Seller" items. Please visit www.zalora.com.hk/faq-non-sale for details. The Terms of Service set out at www.zalora.com.hk/terms-of-service/ shall apply to all uses of the Promo Code.
- All products and the relevant information of Merchant Offer are directly sold and supplied by the Merchant who is solely responsible for all related obligations and liabilities.
- The promotion offers are governed by these terms and conditions and other terms and conditions stipulated by the Merchant. Hang Seng Bank Limited ("Hang Seng") and the Merchant reserve the right to suspend, revise or terminate the above offers and to amend the terms and conditions thereof at any time without prior notice. In case of disputes, the decision of Hang Seng and the Merchant shall be final.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- These terms and conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
- No person other than the Customer and Hang Seng (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these terms and conditions.
- The English version of these terms and conditions shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions.