ZALORA Brand Ambassador Program
ZALORA(Hong Kong) Limited maintains this web site ("Web Site") and is responsible for this promotion. You can access and use this Web Site only if you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions applying to your use ("Terms and Conditions") without limitation or reservation. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing and browsing this Web Site. You may download material displayed on the Web Site for your non-commercial, personal use only. Additionally, you may not modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Web Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without ZALORA(Hong Kong) Limited’s written permission. ZALORA(Hong Kong) Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotions mentioned on the Web Site or these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Website or these Terms and Conditions.
- Voucher Code is only valid for one time use by New Customers
- Voucher Code is not valid on non-sale items listedhere.
- Commissions will not be paid on shipping fees incurred or for items that are returned
- Voucher Code is not applicable to products sold by ZALORA partner
- Commissions will not be paid on the purchase of non-sale items listedhere
- Maximum commission that can be earned from each order is HK$350
- In view of ZALORA’s 30-day return policy, commissions will only be paid 40 days after an order has been successfully delivered .Cash-outs will be processed within 7 working days of request
- ZALORA will retain the right to terminate a Brand Ambassador or withhold payment within reason
- ZALORA will not be liable for employment liability clauses
- ZALORA will not tolerate fraudulent activities
- Brand Ambassadors cannot bid for ZALORA terms for online paid marketing
- Brand Ambassadors are only allowed to share their Voucher Codes with their personal contacts and cannot post their Voucher Code in public forums (e.g. Discuss.com.hk; Uwants.com). Postings on personal blogs / Facebook / Twitter accounts are allowed
- ZALORA(Hong Kong) Limited cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Program or as a result of entering the Program or accepting any prize. ZALORA(Hong Kong) Limited is not responsible for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of entries, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Program.
- By entering the Program or accepting the prizes, You agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirectand consequential losses) shall be asserted against ZALORA(Hong Kong) Limited, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Program andacceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
Use of Personal Information
- By entering the Program, You agree:
- to the use of your name and/or likeness, without compensation, for ZALORA(Hong Kong) Limited’s promotional and marketing purposes; and
- to the use of the information submitted on the Program entry form, without compensation, for ZALORA(Hong Kong) Limited’s promotional and marketing purposes; and
- to the use of your answers to the questions and/or tie breaker for ZALORA(Hong Kong) Limited's promotional and marketing purposes.
- in respect of any Personal Information disclosed by her/him to ZALORA(Hong Kong) Limited or obtained by ZALORA(Hong Kong) Limited from her/him pursuant to this application:
- she/he is authorised to disclose such Personal Information; such disclosure complies with any Privacy Legislation from any country, within the geographical scope of this competition, and the use of such Personal Information by ZALORA(Hong Kong) Limited as contemplated by this application (including, without limitation, the disclosure of such Personal Information to ZALORA(Hong Kong) Limited’s external agencies or third parties)
- Provision of Information to Third Parties - We will not sell or otherwise transfer the Information to unaffiliated third parties without your approval. If applicable, You will have the opportunity to indicate whether You would like to "opt in" to receiving promotional and/or marketing information about other products, services and offerings from Us and/or any third parties.
- Updating or Removing Information - You may notify us of any updates, amendments and corrections to previously collected Information by using the Feedback Form on the Website. Further, upon Your request, We will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete Your Information from our database (but in any event such deletion will be carried out within ten (10) business days). However, it may be impossible to delete Your entry without some residual information because of backups and records of deletions.
< Back to Brand Ambassadors Program